Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

USA. NISA. Fall Season Phase 1 - 12

Albion Pros vs Syracuse Pulse prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

25.09 Sunday

03:00 CET

Canyon Crest Academy

Albion Pros
Draw
Syracuse Pulse

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
D
W
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Albion Pros15753626
6Syracuse Pulse18729-223

Performance last matches

18

played

19

home

away

total

25 : 23

goals

23 : 27

1.4 : 1.3

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Syracuse Pulse

16.06.2022

0-3

(0-3)

Albion Pros

Albion Pros vs Syracuse Pulse prediction summary

Albion Pros meets Syracuse Pulse in a match of a Fall Season Phase 1 - 12 round in USA NISA on 25.09 Sunday at 03:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Albion Pros or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Albion Pros team to score and less than 2.5 for Syracuse Pulse. Albion Pros chances to win are 45%. Syracuse Pulse chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Albion Pros scored 25 against 23 in 18 last matches whereas Syracuse Pulse scored 23 against 27 in its 19 last games. Albion Pros scored 1.4 against 1.3 in 18 last matches whereas Syracuse Pulse scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 19 last games.


Teams Albion Pros and Syracuse Pulse have played 1 matches so far. Albion Pros won 1 matches in total while Syracuse Pulse won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Albion Pros scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Albion Pros won 0. Albion Pros won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Syracuse Pulse scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Syracuse Pulse won 0. Syracuse Pulse won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Albion Pros vs Syracuse Pulse with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NISA