Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Uruguay. Segunda Division. Regular Season - 17

Albion FC vs Rampla Juniors prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (0-0)

19.10 Tuesday

03:15 CET

Estadio Charrúa

Albion FC
Draw
Rampla Juniors

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
L
D
D
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Albion FC1610331033
10Rampla Juniors16367-815

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

23 : 13

goals

10 : 18

1.4 : 0.8

goals avg

0.6 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rampla Juniors

08.07.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Albion FC

Rampla Juniors

27.10.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Albion FC

Albion FC

31.08.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Rampla Juniors

Albion FC vs Rampla Juniors prediction summary

Albion FC meets Rampla Juniors in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Uruguay Segunda Division on 19.10 Tuesday at 03:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Albion FC or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Albion FC team to score and less than 1.5 for Rampla Juniors. Albion FC chances to win are 45%. Rampla Juniors chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Albion FC scored 23 against 13 in 16 last matches whereas Rampla Juniors scored 10 against 18 in its 16 last games. Albion FC scored 1.4 against 0.8 in 16 last matches whereas Rampla Juniors scored 0.6 against 1.1 in its 16 last games.


Teams Albion FC and Rampla Juniors have played 3 matches so far. Albion FC won 1 matches in total while Rampla Juniors won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Albion FC scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Albion FC won 0. Albion FC won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Rampla Juniors scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Rampla Juniors won 1. Rampla Juniors won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Albion FC vs Rampla Juniors with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda Division