Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga. Vorarlberg - 16

Alberschwende vs Lustenau prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

13.04 Saturday

17:00 CET

Sportplatz Alberschwende

Alberschwende
Draw
Lustenau

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
L
L
L
D
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Lustenau15546-519
13Alberschwende15348-1213

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

13 : 25

goals

21 : 26

0.9 : 1.7

goals avg

1.4 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lustenau

11.11.2023

1-1

Alberschwende

Lustenau

25.03.2023

1-1

Alberschwende

Alberschwende

14.08.2022

1-1

Lustenau

Alberschwende

30.04.2022

0-2

Lustenau

Lustenau

04.09.2021

0-1

Alberschwende

Alberschwende

15.08.2020

0-2

Lustenau

Lustenau

31.08.2019

2-1

Alberschwende

Alberschwende vs Lustenau prediction summary

Alberschwende meets Lustenau in a match of a Vorarlberg - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga on 13.04 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Lustenau and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Alberschwende team to score and less than 2.5 for Lustenau. Alberschwende chances to win are 10%. Lustenau chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Alberschwende scored 13 against 25 in 15 last matches whereas Lustenau scored 21 against 26 in its 15 last games. Alberschwende scored 0.9 against 1.7 in 15 last matches whereas Lustenau scored 1.4 against 1.7 in its 15 last games.


Teams Alberschwende and Lustenau have played 9 matches so far. Alberschwende won 1 matches in total while Lustenau won 3 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.56 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Alberschwende scored 5 in total and 0.56 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Alberschwende won 0. Alberschwende won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Lustenau scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Lustenau won 1. Lustenau won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Alberschwende vs Lustenau with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga