Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comQatarStars LeagueAl Wakrah - Al-Arabi SC
Qatar. Stars League. Regular Season - 9

Al Wakrah vs Al-Arabi SC prediction, betting tips and odds

29.12 Thursday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Al Wakrah
Draw
Al-Arabi SC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
W
D
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Al-Arabi SC7511716
2Al Wakrah74301015

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

16 : 6

goals

13 : 6

2.3 : 0.9

goals avg

1.9 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al-Arabi SC

04.01.2022

1-2

(0-2)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

12.09.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Al-Arabi SC

Al-Arabi SC

14.02.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

24.10.2020

2-2

(0-0)

Al-Arabi SC

Al Wakrah

06.08.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Al-Arabi SC

Al Wakrah

13.02.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Al-Arabi SC

Al-Arabi SC

01.11.2019

2-2

(0-1)

Al Wakrah

Al-Arabi SC

25.02.2017

3-1

(2-1)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

01.12.2016

2-2

(1-1)

Al-Arabi SC

Al Wakrah

22.12.2015

1-0

(1-0)

Al-Arabi SC

Al-Arabi SC

12.09.2015

1-0

(1-0)

Al Wakrah

Al-Arabi SC

07.03.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

17.10.2014

2-4

(2-1)

Al-Arabi SC

Al Wakrah

22.03.2014

0-1

(0-1)

Al-Arabi SC

Al-Arabi SC

30.11.2013

2-0

(0-0)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

18.04.2013

2-1

(1-1)

Al-Arabi SC

Al-Arabi SC

14.12.2012

2-1

(2-0)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

21.01.2012

0-1

(0-1)

Al-Arabi SC

Al-Arabi SC

24.09.2011

3-2

(2-0)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah vs Al-Arabi SC prediction summary

Al Wakrah meets Al-Arabi SC in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Qatar Stars League on 29.12 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Al Wakrah or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al Wakrah team to score and less than 2.5 for Al-Arabi SC. Al Wakrah chances to win are 45%. Al-Arabi SC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Wakrah scored 16 against 6 in 7 last matches whereas Al-Arabi SC scored 13 against 6 in its 7 last games. Al Wakrah scored 2.3 against 0.9 in 7 last matches whereas Al-Arabi SC scored 1.9 against 0.9 in its 7 last games.


Teams Al Wakrah and Al-Arabi SC have played 19 matches so far. Al Wakrah won 4 matches in total while Al-Arabi SC won 12 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.58 goals per Match and 49 in total.


Al Wakrah scored 19 in total and 1.00 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Al Wakrah won 3. Al Wakrah won 1 matches out of 9 played away.


Al-Arabi SC scored 30 in total and 1.58 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Al-Arabi SC won 7. Al-Arabi SC won 5 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Wakrah vs Al-Arabi SC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Stars League