Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSyriaPremier LeagueAl Taliya - Hottin
Syria. Premier League. Regular Season - 11

Al Taliya vs Hottin prediction, betting tips and odds

03.02 Friday

12:00 CET

Al Baladi Stadium

Al Taliya
Draw
Hottin

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
L
D
D
L
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Al Taliya8134-46
10Hottin9135-126

Performance last matches

9

played

10

home

away

total

8 : 11

goals

8 : 18

0.9 : 1.2

goals avg

0.8 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Taliya

08.03.2022

2-1

(2-1)

Hottin

Hottin

19.08.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Al Taliya

Al Taliya

12.03.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Hottin

Hottin

12.12.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Al Taliya

Al Taliya

21.02.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Hottin

Hottin

20.10.2019

2-1

(1-0)

Al Taliya

Al Taliya

01.02.2019

1-0

Hottin

Hottin

21.09.2018

1-0

(1-0)

Al Taliya

Hottin

06.04.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Al Taliya

Al Taliya

01.12.2017

1-0

Hottin

Al Taliya vs Hottin prediction summary

Al Taliya meets Hottin in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Syria Premier League on 03.02 Friday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Al Taliya or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Al Taliya team to score and less than 1.5 for Hottin. Al Taliya chances to win are 35%. Hottin chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Al Taliya scored 8 against 11 in 9 last matches whereas Hottin scored 8 against 18 in its 10 last games. Al Taliya scored 0.9 against 1.2 in 9 last matches whereas Hottin scored 0.8 against 1.8 in its 10 last games.


Teams Al Taliya and Hottin have played 10 matches so far. Al Taliya won 3 matches in total while Hottin won 6 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.70 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Al Taliya scored 7 in total and 0.70 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Al Taliya won 3. Al Taliya won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


Hottin scored 10 in total and 1.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Hottin won 4. Hottin won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Taliya vs Hottin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League