Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comQatarStars LeagueAl Shamal - Al Wakrah
Qatar. Stars League. Regular Season - 8

Al Shamal vs Al Wakrah prediction, betting tips and odds

23.12 Friday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Al Shamal
Draw
Al Wakrah

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
L
W
W
D
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Al Wakrah74301015
6Al Shamal7313010

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

8 : 8

goals

16 : 6

1.1 : 1.1

goals avg

2.3 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Wakrah

23.04.2022

1-7

(1-1)

Al Shamal

Al Shamal

01.03.2022

3-0

(2-0)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

24.12.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Al Shamal

Al Wakrah

27.11.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Al Shamal

Al Shamal

05.10.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Al Wakrah

Al Shamal

07.03.2019

1-1

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

05.12.2018

1-0

Al Shamal

Al Shamal

04.10.2018

0-4

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

14.03.2018

1-0

Al Shamal

Al Shamal

06.12.2017

2-4

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

25.10.2017

1-1

Al Shamal

Al Shamal

20.12.2014

1-1

(1-0)

Al Wakrah

Al Wakrah

28.08.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Al Shamal

Al Shamal vs Al Wakrah prediction summary

Al Shamal meets Al Wakrah in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Qatar Stars League on 23.12 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Al Wakrah and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al Shamal team to score and less than 3.5 for Al Wakrah. Al Shamal chances to win are 10%. Al Wakrah chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Shamal scored 8 against 8 in 7 last matches whereas Al Wakrah scored 16 against 6 in its 7 last games. Al Shamal scored 1.1 against 1.1 in 7 last matches whereas Al Wakrah scored 2.3 against 0.9 in its 7 last games.


Teams Al Shamal and Al Wakrah have played 13 matches so far. Al Shamal won 3 matches in total while Al Wakrah won 6 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.85 goals per Match and 37 in total.


Al Shamal scored 18 in total and 1.38 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Al Shamal won 2. Al Shamal won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


Al Wakrah scored 19 in total and 1.46 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Al Wakrah won 4. Al Wakrah won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Shamal vs Al Wakrah with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Stars League