Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comQatarQSL CupAl Shamal - Al Ahli Doha
Qatar. QSL Cup. Group Stage - 6

Al Shamal vs Al Ahli Doha prediction, betting tips and odds

22.11 Monday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Al Shamal
Draw
Al Ahli Doha

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

4 : 4

goals

4 : 2

1.3 : 1.3

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Ahli Doha

06.09.2021

2-2

(1-1)

Al Shamal

Al Ahli Doha

27.02.2015

3-2

(2-1)

Al Shamal

Al Shamal

02.10.2014

0-1

(0-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

11.03.2013

0-0

Al Shamal

Al Shamal

24.01.2013

0-1

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

21.11.2012

1-0

Al Shamal

Al Shamal vs Al Ahli Doha prediction summary

Al Shamal meets Al Ahli Doha in a match of a Group Stage - 6 round in Qatar QSL Cup on 22.11 Monday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Al Ahli Doha and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al Shamal team to score and less than 2.5 for Al Ahli Doha. Al Shamal chances to win are 10%. Al Ahli Doha chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Shamal scored 4 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas Al Ahli Doha scored 4 against 2 in its 2 last games. Al Shamal scored 1.3 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas Al Ahli Doha scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Al Shamal and Al Ahli Doha have played 7 matches so far. Al Shamal won 0 matches in total while Al Ahli Doha won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.71 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Al Shamal scored 4 in total and 0.57 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Al Shamal won 0. Al Shamal won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Al Ahli Doha scored 8 in total and 1.14 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Al Ahli Doha won 2. Al Ahli Doha won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Shamal vs Al Ahli Doha with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in QSL Cup