Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comQatarStars LeagueAl Sadd - Al Ahli Doha
Qatar. Stars League. Regular Season - 3

Al Sadd vs Al Ahli Doha prediction, betting tips and odds

17.08 Wednesday

16:25 CET

Ahmad bin Ali Stadium

Al Sadd
Draw
Al Ahli Doha

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Al Ahli Doha110013
7Al Sadd1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 4

goals

1 : 0

3.0 : 4.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Sadd

05.03.2022

4-0

(2-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

21.02.2022

2-8

(0-5)

Al Sadd

Al Sadd

30.10.2021

4-1

(1-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Sadd

13.02.2021

3-0

(2-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

25.10.2020

1-7

(0-5)

Al Sadd

Al Ahli Doha

29.08.2020

0-2

(0-0)

Al Sadd

Al Ahli Doha

03.08.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Al Sadd

Al Ahli Doha

23.11.2019

4-3

(3-2)

Al Sadd

Al Sadd

26.10.2019

2-1

(2-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Sadd

04.04.2019

7-2

(3-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

27.10.2018

4-1

(3-0)

Al Sadd

Al Sadd

25.02.2018

5-0

(1-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

02.11.2017

1-2

(0-2)

Al Sadd

Al Ahli Doha

09.01.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Al Sadd

Al Sadd

23.09.2016

2-1

(1-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Sadd

04.02.2016

1-1

(0-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

01.10.2015

1-2

(0-1)

Al Sadd

Al Sadd

07.03.2015

3-3

(1-2)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

17.10.2014

1-2

(1-0)

Al Sadd

Al Ahli Doha

17.01.2014

0-0

(0-0)

Al Sadd

Al Sadd

20.09.2013

1-0

(1-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

27.01.2012

2-3

(0-2)

Al Sadd

Al Sadd

02.10.2011

1-0

(0-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Sadd vs Al Ahli Doha prediction summary

Al Sadd meets Al Ahli Doha in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Qatar Stars League on 17.08 Wednesday at 16:25 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Al Sadd and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Al Sadd team to score and less than 1.5 for Al Ahli Doha. Al Sadd chances to win are 45%. Al Ahli Doha chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Sadd scored 3 against 4 in 1 last matches whereas Al Ahli Doha scored 1 against 0 in its 1 last games. Al Sadd scored 3.0 against 4.0 in 1 last matches whereas Al Ahli Doha scored 1.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Al Sadd and Al Ahli Doha have played 23 matches so far. Al Sadd won 18 matches in total while Al Ahli Doha won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.91 goals per Match and 90 in total.


Al Sadd scored 65 in total and 2.83 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Al Sadd won 9. Al Sadd won 9 matches out of 12 played away.


Al Ahli Doha scored 25 in total and 1.09 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Al Ahli Doha won 2. Al Ahli Doha won 0 matches out of 11 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Sadd vs Al Ahli Doha with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Stars League