Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Iraq. Iraqi League. Regular Season - 31

Al Quwa Al Jawiya vs Al Shorta prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-1)

17.05 Tuesday

19:00 CET

Al-Shaab Stadium

Al Quwa Al Jawiya
Draw
Al Shorta

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
W
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Al Shorta3025413979
4Al Quwa Al Jawiya2916761755

Performance last matches

30

played

30

home

away

total

40 : 23

goals

53 : 14

1.3 : 0.8

goals avg

1.8 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Shorta

05.11.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

01.07.2021

2-0

(0-0)

Al Shorta

Al Shorta

22.01.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Al Quwa Al Jawiya

Al Quwa Al Jawiya vs Al Shorta prediction summary

Al Quwa Al Jawiya meets Al Shorta in a match of a Regular Season - 31 round in Iraq Iraqi League on 17.05 Tuesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Al Shorta and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al Quwa Al Jawiya team to score and less than 2.5 for Al Shorta. Al Quwa Al Jawiya chances to win are 10%. Al Shorta chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Quwa Al Jawiya scored 40 against 23 in 30 last matches whereas Al Shorta scored 53 against 14 in its 30 last games. Al Quwa Al Jawiya scored 1.3 against 0.8 in 30 last matches whereas Al Shorta scored 1.8 against 0.5 in its 30 last games.


Teams Al Quwa Al Jawiya and Al Shorta have played 3 matches so far. Al Quwa Al Jawiya won 1 matches in total while Al Shorta won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Al Quwa Al Jawiya scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Al Quwa Al Jawiya won 1. Al Quwa Al Jawiya won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Al Shorta scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Al Shorta won 1. Al Shorta won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Quwa Al Jawiya vs Al Shorta with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Iraqi League