Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSaudi-ArabiaPro LeagueAl-Nassr - Al-Hilal Saudi FC
Saudi-Arabia. Pro League. Regular Season - 10

Al-Nassr vs Al-Hilal Saudi FC prediction, betting tips and odds

26.12 Monday

17:30 CET

Mrsool Park

Al-Nassr
Draw
Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
W
W
D
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Al-Nassr86111519
4Al-Hilal Saudi FC8521817

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

18 : 3

goals

13 : 5

2.3 : 0.4

goals avg

1.6 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al-Nassr

03.03.2022

0-4

(0-3)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Nassr

21.02.2022

1-2

(1-0)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

16.12.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Al-Nassr

Al-Nassr

19.10.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Nassr

23.02.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

30.01.2021

0-3

(0-0)

Al-Nassr

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

28.11.2020

2-1

(2-0)

Al-Nassr

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

23.11.2020

2-0

(0-0)

Al-Nassr

Al-Nassr

05.08.2020

1-4

(1-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

27.10.2019

1-2

(1-0)

Al-Nassr

Al-Nassr

29.03.2019

3-2

(0-0)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

08.12.2018

2-2

(2-0)

Al-Nassr

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

08.02.2018

2-2

(1-2)

Al-Nassr

Al-Nassr

26.10.2017

1-2

(1-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

04.05.2017

5-1

(3-1)

Al-Nassr

Al-Nassr

01.04.2017

0-2

(0-0)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Nassr

16.12.2016

1-1

(1-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Nassr vs Al-Hilal Saudi FC prediction summary

Al-Nassr meets Al-Hilal Saudi FC in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Saudi-Arabia Pro League on 26.12 Monday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Al-Nassr or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al-Nassr team to score and less than 2.5 for Al-Hilal Saudi FC. Al-Nassr chances to win are 45%. Al-Hilal Saudi FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al-Nassr scored 18 against 3 in 8 last matches whereas Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 13 against 5 in its 8 last games. Al-Nassr scored 2.3 against 0.4 in 8 last matches whereas Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 1.6 against 0.6 in its 8 last games.


Teams Al-Nassr and Al-Hilal Saudi FC have played 17 matches so far. Al-Nassr won 5 matches in total while Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 9 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.24 goals per Match and 55 in total.


Al-Nassr scored 22 in total and 1.29 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Al-Nassr won 2. Al-Nassr won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 33 in total and 1.94 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 3. Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 6 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al-Nassr vs Al-Hilal Saudi FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Pro League