Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBahrainPremier LeagueAl Najma - Manama
Bahrain. Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Al Najma vs Manama prediction, betting tips and odds

02.11 Tuesday

16:30 CET

Madinat 'Isa Stadium

Al Najma
Draw
Manama

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Manama4310410
4Al Najma412105

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

4 : 4

goals

8 : 4

1.0 : 1.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Manama

03.10.2021

3-2

Al Najma

Al Najma

08.03.2021

1-5

(1-1)

Manama

Manama

30.01.2021

2-0

(0-0)

Al Najma

Manama

09.03.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Al Najma

Al Najma

15.02.2020

1-1

(0-1)

Manama

Manama

15.02.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Al Najma

Al Najma

30.11.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Manama

Manama

13.04.2018

3-2

(2-2)

Al Najma

Al Najma

10.09.2017

2-1

(0-1)

Manama

Manama

12.05.2017

2-2

(1-1)

Al Najma

Al Najma

17.09.2016

2-6

Manama

Al Najma vs Manama prediction summary

Al Najma meets Manama in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Bahrain Premier League on 02.11 Tuesday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Manama and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Al Najma team to score and less than 3.5 for Manama. Al Najma chances to win are 10%. Manama chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Najma scored 4 against 4 in 4 last matches whereas Manama scored 8 against 4 in its 4 last games. Al Najma scored 1.0 against 1.0 in 4 last matches whereas Manama scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 4 last games.


Teams Al Najma and Manama have played 11 matches so far. Al Najma won 1 matches in total while Manama won 6 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.64 goals per Match and 40 in total.


Al Najma scored 14 in total and 1.27 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Al Najma won 1. Al Najma won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


Manama scored 26 in total and 2.36 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Manama won 4. Manama won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Najma vs Manama with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League