Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Bahrain. Premier League. Regular Season - 4

Al Najma vs Budaiya prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

16.10 Saturday

19:20 CET

Sheikh Ali bin Mohammed Al Khalifa Stadium

Al Najma
Draw
Budaiya

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Al Najma312015
10Budaiya3012-31

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

4 : 3

goals

2 : 5

1.3 : 1.0

goals avg

0.7 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Budaiya

16.04.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Al Najma

Al Najma

25.03.2021

0-1

Budaiya

Budaiya

26.12.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Al Najma

Al Najma

06.04.2019

4-0

(1-0)

Budaiya

Budaiya

28.09.2018

2-3

(1-2)

Al Najma

Al Najma vs Budaiya prediction summary

Al Najma meets Budaiya in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Bahrain Premier League on 16.10 Saturday at 19:20 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Al Najma or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al Najma team to score and less than 1.5 for Budaiya. Al Najma chances to win are 45%. Budaiya chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Najma scored 4 against 3 in 3 last matches whereas Budaiya scored 2 against 5 in its 3 last games. Al Najma scored 1.3 against 1.0 in 3 last matches whereas Budaiya scored 0.7 against 1.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Al Najma and Budaiya have played 5 matches so far. Al Najma won 2 matches in total while Budaiya won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.60 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Al Najma scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Al Najma won 1. Al Najma won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Budaiya scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Budaiya won 1. Budaiya won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Najma vs Budaiya with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League