Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSyriaPremier LeagueAl Majd - Foutoua
Syria. Premier League. Regular Season - 11

Al Majd vs Foutoua prediction, betting tips and odds

03.02 Friday

12:00 CET

Al Jalaa Stadium

Al Majd
Draw
Foutoua

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
L
D
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Foutoua9432515
11Al Majd9027-122

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

10 : 21

goals

13 : 7

1.0 : 2.1

goals avg

1.3 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Al Majd vs Foutoua prediction summary

Al Majd meets Foutoua in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Syria Premier League on 03.02 Friday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Foutoua and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Al Majd team to score and less than 2.5 for Foutoua. Al Majd chances to win are 10%. Foutoua chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Majd scored 10 against 21 in 10 last matches whereas Foutoua scored 13 against 7 in its 10 last games. Al Majd scored 1.0 against 2.1 in 10 last matches whereas Foutoua scored 1.3 against 0.7 in its 10 last games.


Teams Al Majd and Foutoua have played 0 matches so far. Al Majd won 0 matches in total while Foutoua won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Al Majd scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Al Majd won 0. Al Majd won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Foutoua scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Foutoua won 0. Foutoua won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Majd vs Foutoua with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League