Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. AFC Cup. Group Stage - 2

Al Kuwait vs Al Seeb prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-1)

21.05 Saturday

17:00 CET

Al-Seeb Stadium

Al Kuwait
Draw
Al Seeb

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 1

goals

1 : 0

1.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Al Kuwait vs Al Seeb prediction summary

Al Kuwait meets Al Seeb in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World AFC Cup on 21.05 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Al Seeb and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Al Kuwait team to score and less than 1.5 for Al Seeb. Al Kuwait chances to win are 10%. Al Seeb chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Kuwait scored 1 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Al Seeb scored 1 against 0 in its 1 last games. Al Kuwait scored 1.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Al Seeb scored 1.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Al Kuwait and Al Seeb have played 0 matches so far. Al Kuwait won 0 matches in total while Al Seeb won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Al Kuwait scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Al Kuwait won 0. Al Kuwait won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Al Seeb scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Al Seeb won 0. Al Seeb won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Kuwait vs Al Seeb with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in AFC Cup