Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Syria. Premier League. Regular Season - 10

Al Ittihad vs Al Majd prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

27.01 Friday

12:00 CET

Al-Hamadaniah Stadium

Al Ittihad
Draw
Al Majd

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
D
D
L
D
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Al Ittihad8440516
11Al Majd8026-112

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

12 : 4

goals

10 : 20

1.3 : 0.4

goals avg

1.1 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Majd

26.04.2019

0-0

Al Ittihad

Al Ittihad

30.11.2018

0-2

(0-1)

Al Majd

Al Ittihad

16.02.2018

2-0

(2-0)

Al Majd

Al Majd

24.10.2017

1-3

Al Ittihad

Al Ittihad vs Al Majd prediction summary

Al Ittihad meets Al Majd in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Syria Premier League on 27.01 Friday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Al Ittihad or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Al Ittihad team to score and less than 2.5 for Al Majd. Al Ittihad chances to win are 45%. Al Majd chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Ittihad scored 12 against 4 in 9 last matches whereas Al Majd scored 10 against 20 in its 9 last games. Al Ittihad scored 1.3 against 0.4 in 9 last matches whereas Al Majd scored 1.1 against 2.2 in its 9 last games.


Teams Al Ittihad and Al Majd have played 4 matches so far. Al Ittihad won 2 matches in total while Al Majd won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Al Ittihad scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Al Ittihad won 1. Al Ittihad won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Al Majd scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Al Majd won 0. Al Majd won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Ittihad vs Al Majd with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League