Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldAFC Champions LeagueAl-Hilal Saudi FC - Shabab Al Ahli Dubai
World. AFC Champions League. Round of 16

Al-Hilal Saudi FC vs Shabab Al Ahli Dubai prediction, betting tips and odds

03.02 Friday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Al-Hilal Saudi FC
Draw
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

11 : 5

goals

14 : 7

1.8 : 0.8

goals avg

2.3 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

30.04.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Shabab Al Ahli Dubai

Shabab Al Ahli Dubai

18.04.2021

0-2

(0-2)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Shabab Al Ahli Dubai

17.02.2020

1-2

(1-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC vs Shabab Al Ahli Dubai prediction summary

Al-Hilal Saudi FC meets Shabab Al Ahli Dubai in a match of a Round of 16 round in World AFC Champions League on 03.02 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Al-Hilal Saudi FC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al-Hilal Saudi FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Shabab Al Ahli Dubai. Al-Hilal Saudi FC chances to win are 45%. Shabab Al Ahli Dubai chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 11 against 5 in 6 last matches whereas Shabab Al Ahli Dubai scored 14 against 7 in its 6 last games. Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 1.8 against 0.8 in 6 last matches whereas Shabab Al Ahli Dubai scored 2.3 against 1.2 in its 6 last games.


Teams Al-Hilal Saudi FC and Shabab Al Ahli Dubai have played 4 matches so far. Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 2 matches in total while Shabab Al Ahli Dubai won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.75 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 0. Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Shabab Al Ahli Dubai scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Shabab Al Ahli Dubai won 0. Shabab Al Ahli Dubai won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al-Hilal Saudi FC vs Shabab Al Ahli Dubai with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in AFC Champions League