Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Saudi-Arabia. Pro League. Regular Season - 17

Al-Hilal Saudi FC vs Al Taawon prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 (2-2)

15.01 Saturday

18:00 CET

Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium

Al-Hilal Saudi FC
Draw
Al Taawon

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
D
W
W
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Al-Hilal Saudi FC15762827
12Al Taawon16457-417

Performance last matches

15

played

16

home

away

total

25 : 17

goals

27 : 31

1.7 : 1.1

goals avg

1.7 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Taawon

20.08.2021

1-2

(1-0)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al Taawon

23.05.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

20.01.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Al Taawon

Al Taawon

27.02.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

26.09.2019

2-1

(1-1)

Al Taawon

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

29.04.2019

0-2

(0-0)

Al Taawon

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

26.04.2019

0-5

(0-2)

Al Taawon

Al Taawon

30.12.2018

2-2

(0-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

24.12.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Al Taawon

Al Taawon

15.08.2017

3-4

(3-3)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

13.05.2017

4-3

(1-1)

Al Taawon

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

31.12.2016

4-2

(3-1)

Al Taawon

Al Taawon

19.08.2016

0-2

(0-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC vs Al Taawon prediction summary

Al-Hilal Saudi FC meets Al Taawon in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Saudi-Arabia Pro League on 15.01 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Al-Hilal Saudi FC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al-Hilal Saudi FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Al Taawon. Al-Hilal Saudi FC chances to win are 45%. Al Taawon chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 25 against 17 in 15 last matches whereas Al Taawon scored 27 against 31 in its 16 last games. Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 1.7 against 1.1 in 15 last matches whereas Al Taawon scored 1.7 against 1.9 in its 16 last games.


Teams Al-Hilal Saudi FC and Al Taawon have played 13 matches so far. Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 10 matches in total while Al Taawon won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.38 goals per Match and 44 in total.


Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 25 in total and 1.92 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 5. Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 5 matches out of 6 played away.


Al Taawon scored 19 in total and 1.46 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Al Taawon won 0. Al Taawon won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al-Hilal Saudi FC vs Al Taawon with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Pro League