Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBahrainPremier LeagueAl-Hidd - Budaiya
Bahrain. Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Al-Hidd vs Budaiya prediction, betting tips and odds

01.11 Monday

16:30 CET

Stād al-Bahrayn al-Watanī

Al-Hidd
Draw
Budaiya

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Budaiya4112-24
9Al-Hidd4022-22

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

3 : 5

0.5 : 1.0

goals avg

0.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al-Hidd

29.08.2021

1-0

Budaiya

Al-Hidd

20.02.2021

3-0

(0-0)

Budaiya

Al-Hidd

29.01.2021

2-1

(0-0)

Budaiya

Al-Hidd

12.04.2019

2-1

Budaiya

Budaiya

10.11.2018

2-1

(1-1)

Al-Hidd

Al-Hidd vs Budaiya prediction summary

Al-Hidd meets Budaiya in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Bahrain Premier League on 01.11 Monday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Al-Hidd or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Al-Hidd team to score and less than 1.5 for Budaiya. Al-Hidd chances to win are 35%. Budaiya chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Al-Hidd scored 2 against 4 in 4 last matches whereas Budaiya scored 3 against 5 in its 4 last games. Al-Hidd scored 0.5 against 1.0 in 4 last matches whereas Budaiya scored 0.8 against 1.3 in its 4 last games.


Teams Al-Hidd and Budaiya have played 5 matches so far. Al-Hidd won 4 matches in total while Budaiya won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.60 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Al-Hidd scored 9 in total and 1.80 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Al-Hidd won 4. Al-Hidd won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Budaiya scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Budaiya won 1. Budaiya won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al-Hidd vs Budaiya with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League