Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBahrainPremier LeagueAl Hala - Muharraq
Bahrain. Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Al Hala vs Muharraq prediction, betting tips and odds

02.11 Tuesday

19:05 CET

Sheikh Ali bin Mohammed Al Khalifa Stadium

Al Hala
Draw
Muharraq

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Al Hala4121-15
10Muharraq3012-21

Performance last matches

4

played

3

home

away

total

5 : 6

goals

2 : 4

1.3 : 1.5

goals avg

0.7 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Muharraq

20.03.2021

2-0

Al Hala

Al Hala

03.10.2020

1-2

(1-1)

Muharraq

Muharraq

26.09.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Al Hala

Muharraq

25.04.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Al Hala

Al Hala

10.11.2018

1-2

(0-1)

Muharraq

Al Hala

23.04.2017

1-1

Muharraq

Muharraq

24.09.2016

4-0

(3-0)

Al Hala

Al Hala vs Muharraq prediction summary

Al Hala meets Muharraq in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Bahrain Premier League on 02.11 Tuesday at 19:05 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Muharraq and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al Hala team to score and less than 1.5 for Muharraq. Al Hala chances to win are 10%. Muharraq chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Hala scored 5 against 6 in 4 last matches whereas Muharraq scored 2 against 4 in its 3 last games. Al Hala scored 1.3 against 1.5 in 4 last matches whereas Muharraq scored 0.7 against 1.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Al Hala and Muharraq have played 7 matches so far. Al Hala won 0 matches in total while Muharraq won 5 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.29 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Al Hala scored 3 in total and 0.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Al Hala won 0. Al Hala won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Muharraq scored 13 in total and 1.86 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Muharraq won 3. Muharraq won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Hala vs Muharraq with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League