Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Saudi-Arabia. Pro League. Regular Season - 17

Al-Ettifaq vs Al Shabab prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (2-0)

14.01 Friday

15:50 CET

Prince Mohamed bin Fahd Stadium

Al-Ettifaq
Draw
Al Shabab

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
W
W
D
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Al Shabab169521532
10Al-Ettifaq16466-518

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

21 : 26

goals

31 : 16

1.3 : 1.6

goals avg

1.9 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Shabab

21.08.2021

3-3

(2-0)

Al-Ettifaq

Al-Ettifaq

14.05.2021

4-3

(1-2)

Al Shabab

Al Shabab

09.01.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Al-Ettifaq

Al-Ettifaq

11.03.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Al Shabab

Al Shabab

19.10.2019

2-1

(1-0)

Al-Ettifaq

Al-Ettifaq

15.03.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Al Shabab

Al Shabab

29.11.2018

2-2

(1-2)

Al-Ettifaq

Al Shabab

14.01.2018

3-1

(0-1)

Al-Ettifaq

Al-Ettifaq

23.09.2017

2-3

(1-2)

Al Shabab

Al-Ettifaq

03.05.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Al Shabab

Al Shabab

15.12.2016

1-1

(1-0)

Al-Ettifaq

Al-Ettifaq vs Al Shabab prediction summary

Al-Ettifaq meets Al Shabab in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Saudi-Arabia Pro League on 14.01 Friday at 15:50 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Al Shabab and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al-Ettifaq team to score and less than 2.5 for Al Shabab. Al-Ettifaq chances to win are 10%. Al Shabab chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al-Ettifaq scored 21 against 26 in 16 last matches whereas Al Shabab scored 31 against 16 in its 16 last games. Al-Ettifaq scored 1.3 against 1.6 in 16 last matches whereas Al Shabab scored 1.9 against 1.0 in its 16 last games.


Teams Al-Ettifaq and Al Shabab have played 11 matches so far. Al-Ettifaq won 2 matches in total while Al Shabab won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.27 goals per Match and 36 in total.


Al-Ettifaq scored 16 in total and 1.45 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Al-Ettifaq won 2. Al-Ettifaq won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


Al Shabab scored 20 in total and 1.82 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Al Shabab won 3. Al Shabab won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al-Ettifaq vs Al Shabab with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Pro League