Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comLebanonPremier LeagueAl Ansar - Al Nejmeh
Lebanon. Premier League. Regular Season - 7

Al Ansar vs Al Nejmeh prediction, betting tips and odds

21.12 Tuesday

15:00 CET

Fouad Shehab Stadium

Al Ansar
Draw
Al Nejmeh

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
D
W
W
W
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Al Nejmeh6330812
4Al Ansar622228

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

7 : 5

goals

10 : 2

1.2 : 0.8

goals avg

1.7 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Ansar

24.04.2021

2-1

(2-1)

Al Nejmeh

Al Nejmeh

13.12.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Al Ansar

Al Ansar

06.04.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Al Nejmeh

Al Nejmeh

21.09.2018

4-2

(2-1)

Al Ansar

Al Ansar

17.03.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Al Nejmeh

Al Nejmeh

02.10.2017

1-5

(1-3)

Al Ansar

Al Nejmeh

26.02.2017

2-2

(2-1)

Al Ansar

Al Ansar

30.09.2016

1-1

(1-0)

Al Nejmeh

Al Ansar

18.05.2016

1-1

(1-0)

Al Nejmeh

Al Nejmeh

15.11.2015

1-0

(1-0)

Al Ansar

Al Ansar

03.05.2015

1-1

(1-1)

Al Nejmeh

Al Nejmeh

09.11.2014

2-1

(0-0)

Al Ansar

Al Nejmeh

05.05.2013

1-0

(1-0)

Al Ansar

Al Ansar

30.12.2012

0-0

(0-0)

Al Nejmeh

Al Ansar

25.03.2012

0-0

(0-0)

Al Nejmeh

Al Nejmeh

11.12.2011

2-0

(2-0)

Al Ansar

Al Ansar vs Al Nejmeh prediction summary

Al Ansar meets Al Nejmeh in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Lebanon Premier League on 21.12 Tuesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Al Nejmeh and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al Ansar team to score and less than 2.5 for Al Nejmeh. Al Ansar chances to win are 10%. Al Nejmeh chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Ansar scored 7 against 5 in 6 last matches whereas Al Nejmeh scored 10 against 2 in its 6 last games. Al Ansar scored 1.2 against 0.8 in 6 last matches whereas Al Nejmeh scored 1.7 against 0.3 in its 6 last games.


Teams Al Ansar and Al Nejmeh have played 17 matches so far. Al Ansar won 2 matches in total while Al Nejmeh won 7 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.12 goals per Match and 36 in total.


Al Ansar scored 16 in total and 0.94 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Al Ansar won 1. Al Ansar won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


Al Nejmeh scored 20 in total and 1.18 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Al Nejmeh won 6. Al Nejmeh won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Ansar vs Al Nejmeh with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League