Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comUnited-Arab-EmiratesPro LeagueAl Ain - Al-Wasl FC
United-Arab-Emirates. Pro League. Regular Season - 20

Al Ain vs Al-Wasl FC prediction, betting tips and odds

29.05 Wednesday

19:00 CET

Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium

Al Ain
Draw
Al-Wasl FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
D
W
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Al-Wasl FC2318413658
3Al Ain2213362142

Performance last matches

22

played

23

home

away

total

48 : 27

goals

61 : 25

2.2 : 1.2

goals avg

2.7 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al-Wasl FC

02.11.2023

3-1

(1-0)

Al Ain

Al-Wasl FC

07.05.2023

2-3

(1-0)

Al Ain

Al Ain

14.04.2023

1-0

(1-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

05.04.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Al Ain

Al Ain

24.12.2022

1-1

(1-1)

Al-Wasl FC

Al Ain

05.04.2022

3-2

(1-1)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

15.01.2022

2-1

(0-1)

Al Ain

Al-Wasl FC

04.01.2022

3-4

(2-1)

Al Ain

Al Ain

17.12.2021

3-3

(3-2)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

21.10.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Al Ain

Al Ain

06.03.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

20.11.2020

1-2

(1-1)

Al Ain

Al Ain

22.02.2020

6-5

Al-Wasl FC

Al Ain

01.02.2020

5-0

(2-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

26.09.2019

1-3

(1-1)

Al Ain

Al Ain

15.05.2019

5-1

(5-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al Ain

07.12.2018

3-5

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

03.12.2018

1-3

(0-1)

Al Ain

Al-Wasl FC

03.05.2018

1-2

Al Ain

Al-Wasl FC

12.01.2018

1-3

(0-1)

Al Ain

Al Ain

16.09.2017

2-2

(1-1)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

15.04.2017

4-3

(1-3)

Al Ain

Al Ain

04.12.2016

2-1

(0-1)

Al-Wasl FC

Al Ain

23.01.2016

3-0

(2-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

13.09.2015

0-2

(0-0)

Al Ain

Al-Wasl FC

09.02.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Al Ain

Al-Wasl FC

09.01.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Al Ain

Al Ain

20.09.2014

2-0

(1-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

09.05.2014

0-1

(0-0)

Al Ain

Al Ain

03.01.2014

3-0

(2-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

07.03.2013

1-2

(1-0)

Al Ain

Al Ain

03.11.2012

5-0

(3-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

14.04.2012

2-2

(0-1)

Al Ain

Al Ain

09.12.2011

2-0

(2-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al Ain

19.11.2011

1-0

(1-0)

Al-Wasl FC

Al-Wasl FC

12.11.2011

1-0

(0-0)

Al Ain

Al Ain vs Al-Wasl FC prediction summary

Al Ain meets Al-Wasl FC in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in United-Arab-Emirates Pro League on 29.05 Wednesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Al-Wasl FC and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Al Ain team to score and less than 3.5 for Al-Wasl FC. Al Ain chances to win are 10%. Al-Wasl FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Ain scored 48 against 27 in 22 last matches whereas Al-Wasl FC scored 61 against 25 in its 23 last games. Al Ain scored 2.2 against 1.2 in 22 last matches whereas Al-Wasl FC scored 2.7 against 1.1 in its 23 last games.


Teams Al Ain and Al-Wasl FC have played 36 matches so far. Al Ain won 24 matches in total while Al-Wasl FC won 6 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.56 goals per Match and 128 in total.


Al Ain scored 83 in total and 2.31 on average. In 17 matches pleayed at home Al Ain won 12. Al Ain won 12 matches out of 19 played away.


Al-Wasl FC scored 45 in total and 1.25 on average. In 19 matches pleayed at home Al-Wasl FC won 5. Al-Wasl FC won 1 matches out of 17 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Ain vs Al-Wasl FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Pro League