Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comQatarStars LeagueAl Ahli Doha - Al-Duhail SC
Qatar. Stars League. Regular Season - 2

Al Ahli Doha vs Al-Duhail SC prediction, betting tips and odds

11.08 Thursday

16:30 CET

Ahmad bin Ali Stadium

Al Ahli Doha
Draw
Al-Duhail SC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Al Ahli Doha110013
11Al-Duhail SC1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

2 : 4

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.0 : 4.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al-Duhail SC

10.03.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

29.12.2021

0-6

(0-4)

Al-Duhail SC

Al-Duhail SC

09.04.2021

4-0

(1-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al-Duhail SC

25.01.2021

6-0

(3-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

27.12.2020

3-5

(2-3)

Al-Duhail SC

Al-Duhail SC

21.08.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

23.12.2019

0-3

(0-2)

Al-Duhail SC

Al-Duhail SC

28.02.2019

6-0

(2-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

27.09.2018

1-2

(0-2)

Al-Duhail SC

Al Ahli Doha

02.02.2018

0-4

(0-3)

Al-Duhail SC

Al-Duhail SC

15.10.2017

6-1

(2-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al-Duhail SC

06.04.2017

2-1

(1-1)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

16.12.2016

1-2

(0-0)

Al-Duhail SC

Al-Duhail SC

10.04.2016

4-5

(3-1)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

09.12.2015

0-4

(0-3)

Al-Duhail SC

Al-Duhail SC

12.04.2015

3-1

(2-1)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

04.12.2014

2-2

(1-1)

Al-Duhail SC

Al Ahli Doha

08.03.2014

1-3

(0-3)

Al-Duhail SC

Al-Duhail SC

24.11.2013

0-1

(0-1)

Al Ahli Doha

Al-Duhail SC

19.01.2012

1-0

(0-0)

Al Ahli Doha

Al Ahli Doha

23.09.2011

0-4

(0-1)

Al-Duhail SC

Al Ahli Doha vs Al-Duhail SC prediction summary

Al Ahli Doha meets Al-Duhail SC in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Qatar Stars League on 11.08 Thursday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Al-Duhail SC and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Al Ahli Doha team to score and less than 2.5 for Al-Duhail SC. Al Ahli Doha chances to win are 10%. Al-Duhail SC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Al Ahli Doha scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Al-Duhail SC scored 2 against 4 in its 1 last games. Al Ahli Doha scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Al-Duhail SC scored 2.0 against 4.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Al Ahli Doha and Al-Duhail SC have played 21 matches so far. Al Ahli Doha won 2 matches in total while Al-Duhail SC won 17 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.05 goals per Match and 85 in total.


Al Ahli Doha scored 17 in total and 0.81 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Al Ahli Doha won 0. Al Ahli Doha won 2 matches out of 11 played away.


Al-Duhail SC scored 68 in total and 3.24 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Al-Duhail SC won 8. Al-Duhail SC won 9 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Al Ahli Doha vs Al-Duhail SC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Stars League