Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenDivision 2 - Norra SvealandAkropolis - Gute
Sweden. Division 2 - Norra Svealand. Norra Svealand - 17

Akropolis vs Gute prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

12:00 CET

Spånga IP 4

Akropolis
Draw
Gute

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Gute15537-318
14Akropolis000000

Performance last matches

2

played

15

home

away

total

0 : 31

goals

19 : 22

0.0 : 15.5

goals avg

1.3 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Akropolis vs Gute prediction summary

Akropolis meets Gute in a match of a Norra Svealand - 17 round in Sweden Division 2 - Norra Svealand on 13.08 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Gute and +7.5 goals and Over 7.5 goals. We expect n/a for Akropolis team to score and less than 10.5 for Gute. Akropolis chances to win are 10%. Gute chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Akropolis scored 0 against 31 in 2 last matches whereas Gute scored 19 against 22 in its 15 last games. Akropolis scored 0.0 against 15.5 in 2 last matches whereas Gute scored 1.3 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Akropolis and Gute have played 1 matches so far. Akropolis won 0 matches in total while Gute won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Akropolis scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Akropolis won 0. Akropolis won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Gute scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Gute won 0. Gute won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Akropolis vs Gute with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Norra Svealand