Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsEredivisie WomenAjax W - Heerenveen W
Netherlands. Eredivisie Women. Regular Season - 4

Ajax W vs Heerenveen W prediction, betting tips and odds

24.09 Friday

19:30 CET

Sportpark De Toekomst

Ajax W
Draw
Heerenveen W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

7 : 2

goals

5 : 2

2.3 : 0.7

goals avg

2.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ajax W

05.03.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Heerenveen W

Heerenveen W

09.10.2020

1-2

(1-2)

Ajax W

Heerenveen W

24.11.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Ajax W

Ajax W

08.09.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Heerenveen W

Ajax W

11.12.2018

3-0

(0-0)

Heerenveen W

Heerenveen W

12.10.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Ajax W

Ajax W vs Heerenveen W prediction summary

Ajax W meets Heerenveen W in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Netherlands Eredivisie Women on 24.09 Friday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ajax W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Ajax W team to score and less than 2.5 for Heerenveen W. Ajax W chances to win are 45%. Heerenveen W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ajax W scored 7 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas Heerenveen W scored 5 against 2 in its 2 last games. Ajax W scored 2.3 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas Heerenveen W scored 2.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Ajax W and Heerenveen W have played 13 matches so far. Ajax W won 3 matches in total while Heerenveen W won 0 matches. 10 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.85 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Ajax W scored 8 in total and 0.62 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Ajax W won 1. Ajax W won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Heerenveen W scored 3 in total and 0.23 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Heerenveen W won 0. Heerenveen W won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ajax W vs Heerenveen W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eredivisie Women