Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBurundiLigue AAigle Noir - Flambeau du Centre
Burundi. Ligue A. Regular Season - 10

Aigle Noir vs Flambeau du Centre prediction, betting tips and odds

17.12 Saturday

14:00 CET

Stade Peace Park Progress

Aigle Noir
Draw
Flambeau du Centre

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
D
W
W
D
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Aigle Noir12651723
5Flambeau du Centre9621820

Performance last matches

13

played

10

home

away

total

11 : 5

goals

18 : 9

0.8 : 0.4

goals avg

1.8 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Flambeau du Centre

06.02.2022

1-1

Aigle Noir

Aigle Noir

03.10.2021

0-1

Flambeau du Centre

Aigle Noir

16.05.2021

2-1

Flambeau du Centre

Flambeau du Centre

19.09.2020

0-0

Aigle Noir

Flambeau du Centre

30.05.2020

0-0

Aigle Noir

Aigle Noir

17.11.2019

5-2

Flambeau du Centre

Aigle Noir vs Flambeau du Centre prediction summary

Aigle Noir meets Flambeau du Centre in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Burundi Ligue A on 17.12 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Aigle Noir or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Aigle Noir team to score and less than 2.5 for Flambeau du Centre. Aigle Noir chances to win are 35%. Flambeau du Centre chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Aigle Noir scored 11 against 5 in 13 last matches whereas Flambeau du Centre scored 18 against 9 in its 10 last games. Aigle Noir scored 0.8 against 0.4 in 13 last matches whereas Flambeau du Centre scored 1.8 against 0.9 in its 10 last games.


Teams Aigle Noir and Flambeau du Centre have played 6 matches so far. Aigle Noir won 2 matches in total while Flambeau du Centre won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.17 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Aigle Noir scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Aigle Noir won 2. Aigle Noir won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Flambeau du Centre scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Flambeau du Centre won 0. Flambeau du Centre won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Aigle Noir vs Flambeau du Centre with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ligue A