Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Division 2 - Norra Götaland. Norra Götaland - 9

Ahlafors vs Angered BK prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-5 (1-3)

28.11 Sunday

13:00 CET

Svenska Stenhus Arena 1 Gräs

Ahlafors
Draw
Angered BK

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
L
L
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Angered BK2716382751
4Ahlafors2714671348

Performance last matches

27

played

27

home

away

total

56 : 43

goals

73 : 46

2.1 : 1.6

goals avg

2.7 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Angered BK

18.09.2021

3-1

Ahlafors

Ahlafors vs Angered BK prediction summary

Ahlafors meets Angered BK in a match of a Norra Götaland - 9 round in Sweden Division 2 - Norra Götaland on 28.11 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Angered BK and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ahlafors team to score and less than 3.5 for Angered BK. Ahlafors chances to win are 10%. Angered BK chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ahlafors scored 56 against 43 in 27 last matches whereas Angered BK scored 73 against 46 in its 27 last games. Ahlafors scored 2.1 against 1.6 in 27 last matches whereas Angered BK scored 2.7 against 1.7 in its 27 last games.


Teams Ahlafors and Angered BK have played 1 matches so far. Ahlafors won 0 matches in total while Angered BK won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Ahlafors scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ahlafors won 0. Ahlafors won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Angered BK scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Angered BK won 1. Angered BK won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ahlafors vs Angered BK with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!