Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Italy. Serie D - Girone G. Group G - 31

Afragolese vs Ostia Mare prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-0 (2-0)

15.05 Sunday

16:00 CET

Stadio Caduti di Brema

Afragolese
Draw
Ostia Mare

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
D
L
L
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Afragolese3015781152
8Ostia Mare30137101446

Performance last matches

30

played

30

home

away

total

49 : 38

goals

41 : 27

1.6 : 1.3

goals avg

1.4 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ostia Mare

12.12.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Afragolese

Afragolese vs Ostia Mare prediction summary

Afragolese meets Ostia Mare in a match of a Group G - 31 round in Italy Serie D - Girone G on 15.05 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Ostia Mare and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Afragolese team to score and less than 2.5 for Ostia Mare. Afragolese chances to win are 10%. Ostia Mare chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Afragolese scored 49 against 38 in 30 last matches whereas Ostia Mare scored 41 against 27 in its 30 last games. Afragolese scored 1.6 against 1.3 in 30 last matches whereas Ostia Mare scored 1.4 against 0.9 in its 30 last games.


Teams Afragolese and Ostia Mare have played 1 matches so far. Afragolese won 0 matches in total while Ostia Mare won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Afragolese scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Afragolese won 0. Afragolese won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Ostia Mare scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ostia Mare won 1. Ostia Mare won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Afragolese vs Ostia Mare with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie D - Girone G