Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SalzburgAdnet - Puch
Austria. Landesliga - Salzburg. Salzburg - 16

Adnet vs Puch prediction, betting tips and odds

16.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Sportplatz SK Adnet

Adnet
Draw
Puch

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Puch15528-1017
16Adnet151014-373

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

7 : 44

goals

22 : 32

0.5 : 2.9

goals avg

1.5 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Puch

05.08.2023

1-2

Adnet

Puch

18.05.2023

0-2

Adnet

Adnet

08.10.2022

1-2

Puch

Adnet

22.04.2022

2-0

Puch

Puch

11.09.2021

1-2

Adnet

Adnet

11.09.2020

2-1

Puch

Puch

02.11.2019

0-2

Adnet

Adnet

02.08.2019

5-1

Puch

Adnet vs Puch prediction summary

Adnet meets Puch in a match of a Salzburg - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Salzburg on 16.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Puch and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Adnet team to score and less than 3.5 for Puch. Adnet chances to win are 10%. Puch chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Adnet scored 7 against 44 in 15 last matches whereas Puch scored 22 against 32 in its 15 last games. Adnet scored 0.5 against 2.9 in 15 last matches whereas Puch scored 1.5 against 2.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Adnet and Puch have played 9 matches so far. Adnet won 7 matches in total while Puch won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 24 in total.


Adnet scored 18 in total and 2.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Adnet won 3. Adnet won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


Puch scored 6 in total and 0.67 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Puch won 0. Puch won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Adnet vs Puch with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Salzburg