Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SalzburgAdnet - Neumarkt
Austria. Landesliga - Salzburg. Salzburg - 14

Adnet vs Neumarkt prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Sportplatz SK Adnet

Adnet
Draw
Neumarkt

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
L
W
D
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Adnet12624420
9Neumarkt13535-418

Performance last matches

12

played

13

home

away

total

20 : 16

goals

19 : 25

1.7 : 1.3

goals avg

1.5 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Neumarkt

06.08.2021

0-1

Adnet

Neumarkt

05.09.2020

1-1

Adnet

Adnet

20.09.2019

0-0

Neumarkt

Adnet vs Neumarkt prediction summary

Adnet meets Neumarkt in a match of a Salzburg - 14 round in Austria Landesliga - Salzburg on 19.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Adnet or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Adnet team to score and less than 1.5 for Neumarkt. Adnet chances to win are 45%. Neumarkt chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Adnet scored 20 against 16 in 12 last matches whereas Neumarkt scored 19 against 25 in its 13 last games. Adnet scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 12 last matches whereas Neumarkt scored 1.5 against 1.9 in its 13 last games.


Teams Adnet and Neumarkt have played 5 matches so far. Adnet won 1 matches in total while Neumarkt won 0 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.60 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Adnet scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Adnet won 0. Adnet won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Neumarkt scored 1 in total and 0.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Neumarkt won 0. Neumarkt won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Adnet vs Neumarkt with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Salzburg