Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaW-LeagueAdelaide United W - Western United W
Australia. W-League. Regular Season - 3

Adelaide United W vs Western United W prediction, betting tips and odds

04.12 Sunday

06:00 CET

ServiceFM Stadium

Adelaide United W
Draw
Western United W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Western United W220046
2Adelaide United W220026

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 0

goals

5 : 1

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Adelaide United W vs Western United W prediction summary

Adelaide United W meets Western United W in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia W-League on 04.12 Sunday at 06:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Adelaide United W or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Adelaide United W team to score and less than 3.5 for Western United W. Adelaide United W chances to win are 45%. Western United W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Adelaide United W scored 2 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Western United W scored 5 against 1 in its 2 last games. Adelaide United W scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Western United W scored 2.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Adelaide United W and Western United W have played 0 matches so far. Adelaide United W won 0 matches in total while Western United W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Adelaide United W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Adelaide United W won 0. Adelaide United W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Western United W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Western United W won 0. Western United W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Adelaide United W vs Western United W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in W-League