Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Portugal. Liga de Honra. Regular Season - 4

Academica vs Estrela prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (1-0)

16.09 Thursday

21:15 CET

Estádio EFAPEL

Academica
Draw
Estrela

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
13Estrela4112-34
18Academica4013-61

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

3 : 9

goals

5 : 8

0.8 : 2.3

goals avg

1.3 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Academica vs Estrela prediction summary

Academica meets Estrela in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Portugal Liga de Honra on 16.09 Thursday at 21:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Estrela and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Academica team to score and less than 2.5 for Estrela. Academica chances to win are 10%. Estrela chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Academica scored 3 against 9 in 4 last matches whereas Estrela scored 5 against 8 in its 4 last games. Academica scored 0.8 against 2.3 in 4 last matches whereas Estrela scored 1.3 against 2.0 in its 4 last games.


Teams Academica and Estrela have played 0 matches so far. Academica won 0 matches in total while Estrela won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Academica scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Academica won 0. Academica won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Estrela scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Estrela won 0. Estrela won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Academica vs Estrela with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga de Honra