Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Kyrgyzstan. Premier League. Regular Season - 24

Abdish-Ata vs Kaganat prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: ()

20.10 Wednesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Abdish-Ata
Draw
Kaganat

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
W
D
L
W
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Abdish-Ata2312832544
6Kaganat248610-130

Performance last matches

23

played

24

home

away

total

46 : 25

goals

23 : 25

2.0 : 1.1

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kaganat

04.07.2021

1-1

Abdish-Ata

Abdish-Ata

22.04.2021

2-1

Kaganat

Kaganat

06.10.2020

1-0

Abdish-Ata

Abdish-Ata

25.08.2020

3-1

Kaganat

Abdish-Ata vs Kaganat prediction summary

Abdish-Ata meets Kaganat in a match of a Regular Season - 24 round in Kyrgyzstan Premier League on 20.10 Wednesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Abdish-Ata or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Abdish-Ata team to score and less than 1.5 for Kaganat. Abdish-Ata chances to win are 45%. Kaganat chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Abdish-Ata scored 46 against 25 in 23 last matches whereas Kaganat scored 23 against 25 in its 24 last games. Abdish-Ata scored 2.0 against 1.1 in 23 last matches whereas Kaganat scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 24 last games.


Teams Abdish-Ata and Kaganat have played 5 matches so far. Abdish-Ata won 2 matches in total while Kaganat won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Abdish-Ata scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Abdish-Ata won 2. Abdish-Ata won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Kaganat scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kaganat won 1. Kaganat won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Abdish-Ata vs Kaganat with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League