Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Denmark. 2nd Division - Group 1. Group 1 - 18

Aarhus Fremad vs Thisted FC head to head

Match Finished: 3-1 (1-0)

10.04 Saturday

12:00 CET

Riisvangen Stadion

Aarhus Fremad
Draw
Thisted FC

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Thisted FC

27.09.2020

1-0

Aarhus Fremad

Thisted FC

03.11.2019

3-1

Aarhus Fremad

Aarhus Fremad

28.09.2019

0-0

Thisted FC

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group 1

Aarhus Fremad vs Thisted FC prediction summary

Aarhus Fremad meets Thisted FC in a match of a Group 1 - 18 round in Denmark 2nd Division - Group 1 on 10.04 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Thisted FC and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Aarhus Fremad team to score and less than 2.5 for Thisted FC. Aarhus Fremad chances to win are 10%. Thisted FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Aarhus Fremad scored 28 against 24 in 17 last matches whereas Thisted FC scored 27 against 14 in its 17 last games. Aarhus Fremad scored 1.6 against 1.4 in 17 last matches whereas Thisted FC scored 1.6 against 0.8 in its 17 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Aarhus Fremad vs Thisted FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!