Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 4AaB II - Nørresundby
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 4. Group 4 - 18

AaB II vs Nørresundby prediction, betting tips and odds

16.04 Saturday

14:00 CET

AaB's Anlæg

AaB II
Draw
Nørresundby

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
L
L
L
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6AaB II14518-116
7Nørresundby14437-415

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

26 : 27

goals

23 : 27

1.9 : 1.9

goals avg

1.6 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nørresundby

02.10.2021

2-2

AaB II

Nørresundby

24.05.2019

3-0

AaB II

AaB II

23.03.2019

1-3

Nørresundby

Nørresundby

08.09.2018

2-3

AaB II

AaB II

23.04.2016

3-2

Nørresundby

Nørresundby

05.09.2015

3-5

AaB II

AaB II vs Nørresundby prediction summary

AaB II meets Nørresundby in a match of a Group 4 - 18 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 4 on 16.04 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Nørresundby and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for AaB II team to score and less than 2.5 for Nørresundby. AaB II chances to win are 10%. Nørresundby chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


AaB II scored 26 against 27 in 14 last matches whereas Nørresundby scored 23 against 27 in its 14 last games. AaB II scored 1.9 against 1.9 in 14 last matches whereas Nørresundby scored 1.6 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams AaB II and Nørresundby have played 6 matches so far. AaB II won 3 matches in total while Nørresundby won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.83 goals per Match and 29 in total.


AaB II scored 14 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home AaB II won 1. AaB II won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Nørresundby scored 15 in total and 2.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Nørresundby won 1. Nørresundby won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AaB II vs Nørresundby with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 4