Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsEredivisieAZ Alkmaar - Fortuna Sittard
Netherlands. Eredivisie. Regular Season - 2

AZ Alkmaar vs Fortuna Sittard prediction, betting tips and odds

02.12 Thursday

18:45 CET

AFAS Stadion

AZ Alkmaar
Draw
Fortuna Sittard

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
L
W
L
L
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
12AZ Alkmaar12516416
17Fortuna Sittard12237-149

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

23 : 19

goals

14 : 28

1.9 : 1.6

goals avg

1.2 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AZ Alkmaar

08.05.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Fortuna Sittard

Fortuna Sittard

26.09.2020

3-3

(1-1)

AZ Alkmaar

AZ Alkmaar

04.08.2019

4-0

(0-0)

Fortuna Sittard

AZ Alkmaar

03.03.2019

4-2

(1-2)

Fortuna Sittard

Fortuna Sittard

07.12.2018

0-3

(0-1)

AZ Alkmaar

Fortuna Sittard

20.12.2017

2-4

(1-1)

AZ Alkmaar

AZ Alkmaar vs Fortuna Sittard prediction summary

AZ Alkmaar meets Fortuna Sittard in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Netherlands Eredivisie on 02.12 Thursday at 18:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : AZ Alkmaar or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for AZ Alkmaar team to score and less than 2.5 for Fortuna Sittard. AZ Alkmaar chances to win are 45%. Fortuna Sittard chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


AZ Alkmaar scored 23 against 19 in 12 last matches whereas Fortuna Sittard scored 14 against 28 in its 12 last games. AZ Alkmaar scored 1.9 against 1.6 in 12 last matches whereas Fortuna Sittard scored 1.2 against 2.3 in its 12 last games.


Teams AZ Alkmaar and Fortuna Sittard have played 8 matches so far. AZ Alkmaar won 5 matches in total while Fortuna Sittard won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 26 in total.


AZ Alkmaar scored 19 in total and 2.38 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home AZ Alkmaar won 3. AZ Alkmaar won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Fortuna Sittard scored 7 in total and 0.88 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Fortuna Sittard won 0. Fortuna Sittard won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AZ Alkmaar vs Fortuna Sittard with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eredivisie