Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 4ASA Aarhus - Vejgaard B
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 4. Group 4 - 16

ASA Aarhus vs Vejgaard B prediction, betting tips and odds

03.04 Sunday

13:00 CET

Robotize Park

ASA Aarhus
Draw
Vejgaard B

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
D
W
W
W
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Vejgaard B14833927
8ASA Aarhus14338-1712

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

22 : 39

goals

29 : 20

1.6 : 2.8

goals avg

2.1 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vejgaard B

18.09.2021

1-2

ASA Aarhus

ASA Aarhus vs Vejgaard B prediction summary

ASA Aarhus meets Vejgaard B in a match of a Group 4 - 16 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 4 on 03.04 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : ASA Aarhus or draws and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for ASA Aarhus team to score and less than 3.5 for Vejgaard B. ASA Aarhus chances to win are 35%. Vejgaard B chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


ASA Aarhus scored 22 against 39 in 14 last matches whereas Vejgaard B scored 29 against 20 in its 14 last games. ASA Aarhus scored 1.6 against 2.8 in 14 last matches whereas Vejgaard B scored 2.1 against 1.4 in its 14 last games.


Teams ASA Aarhus and Vejgaard B have played 1 matches so far. ASA Aarhus won 1 matches in total while Vejgaard B won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


ASA Aarhus scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home ASA Aarhus won 0. ASA Aarhus won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Vejgaard B scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Vejgaard B won 0. Vejgaard B won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for ASA Aarhus vs Vejgaard B with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 4