Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comItalyCoppa ItaliaAS Roma - Genoa
Italy. Coppa Italia. Round of 16

AS Roma vs Genoa prediction, betting tips and odds

12.01 Thursday

21:00 CET

Stadio Olimpico

AS Roma
Draw
Genoa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

0

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

4 : 2

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AS Roma

05.02.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Genoa

Genoa

21.11.2021

0-2

(0-0)

AS Roma

AS Roma

07.03.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Genoa

Genoa

08.11.2020

1-3

(0-1)

AS Roma

Genoa

19.01.2020

1-3

(1-2)

AS Roma

AS Roma

25.08.2019

3-3

(2-2)

Genoa

Genoa

05.05.2019

1-1

(0-0)

AS Roma

AS Roma

16.12.2018

3-2

(2-2)

Genoa

AS Roma

18.04.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Genoa

Genoa

26.11.2017

1-1

(0-0)

AS Roma

AS Roma

28.05.2017

3-2

(1-1)

Genoa

Genoa

08.01.2017

0-1

(0-1)

AS Roma

Genoa

02.05.2016

2-3

(1-1)

AS Roma

AS Roma

20.12.2015

2-0

(1-0)

Genoa

AS Roma

03.05.2015

2-0

(1-0)

Genoa

Genoa

14.12.2014

0-1

(0-1)

AS Roma

Genoa

18.05.2014

1-0

(0-0)

AS Roma

AS Roma

12.01.2014

4-0

(3-0)

Genoa

AS Roma

03.03.2013

3-1

(1-1)

Genoa

Genoa

21.10.2012

2-4

(2-2)

AS Roma

AS Roma

19.03.2012

1-0

(1-0)

Genoa

Genoa

26.10.2011

2-1

(1-0)

AS Roma

Genoa

20.02.2011

4-3

(0-2)

AS Roma

AS Roma

16.10.2010

2-1

(1-0)

Genoa

AS Roma vs Genoa prediction summary

AS Roma meets Genoa in a match of a Round of 16 round in Italy Coppa Italia on 12.01 Thursday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : AS Roma or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for AS Roma team to score and less than 2.5 for Genoa. AS Roma chances to win are 45%. Genoa chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


AS Roma scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Genoa scored 4 against 2 in its 2 last games. AS Roma scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Genoa scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams AS Roma and Genoa have played 24 matches so far. AS Roma won 17 matches in total while Genoa won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.08 goals per Match and 74 in total.


AS Roma scored 49 in total and 2.04 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home AS Roma won 10. AS Roma won 7 matches out of 12 played away.


Genoa scored 25 in total and 1.04 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Genoa won 3. Genoa won 0 matches out of 12 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AS Roma vs Genoa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Coppa Italia