Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Costa-Rica. Liga De Ascenso. Clausura - 2

AS Puma Generalena vs Puntarenas FC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

23.01 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stadium

AS Puma Generalena
Draw
Puntarenas FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6AS Puma Generalena000000
8Puntarenas FC1001-10

Performance last matches

14

played

21

home

away

total

25 : 23

goals

38 : 15

1.8 : 1.6

goals avg

1.8 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AS Puma Generalena

02.10.2021

0-3

Puntarenas FC

Puntarenas FC

14.08.2021

1-0

AS Puma Generalena

Puntarenas FC

27.02.2021

2-1

AS Puma Generalena

AS Puma Generalena

16.01.2021

0-1

Puntarenas FC

AS Puma Generalena

08.11.2020

3-2

Puntarenas FC

Puntarenas FC

09.09.2020

1-1

AS Puma Generalena

AS Puma Generalena vs Puntarenas FC prediction summary

AS Puma Generalena meets Puntarenas FC in a match of a Clausura - 2 round in Costa-Rica Liga De Ascenso on 23.01 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Puntarenas FC and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for AS Puma Generalena team to score and less than 2.5 for Puntarenas FC. AS Puma Generalena chances to win are 10%. Puntarenas FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


AS Puma Generalena scored 25 against 23 in 14 last matches whereas Puntarenas FC scored 38 against 15 in its 21 last games. AS Puma Generalena scored 1.8 against 1.6 in 14 last matches whereas Puntarenas FC scored 1.8 against 0.7 in its 21 last games.


Teams AS Puma Generalena and Puntarenas FC have played 6 matches so far. AS Puma Generalena won 1 matches in total while Puntarenas FC won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 15 in total.


AS Puma Generalena scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home AS Puma Generalena won 1. AS Puma Generalena won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Puntarenas FC scored 10 in total and 1.67 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Puntarenas FC won 2. Puntarenas FC won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AS Puma Generalena vs Puntarenas FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga De Ascenso