Sweden. Allsvenskan. Regular Season - 12

AIK stockholm vs Mjallby AIF prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: n/a (n/a)

02.07 Saturday

15:00 CET

Friends Arena

AIK stockholm
Draw
Mjallby AIF

45%

45%

10%

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Double chance : AIK stockholm or draws
n/a
less than 2.5
Goals
less than 1.5

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2
1.43
4.24
8.07
1.08
1.21
2.79

Total goals odds

Under
Over
0.5
9.48
1.05
0.75
9.28
1.06
1
8.05
1.07
1.25
4.42
1.2
1.5
3.2
1.33
1.75
2.85
1.42
2
2.41
1.55
2.25
1.99
1.82
2.5
1.75
2.05
2.75
1.57
2.36
3
1.4
2.93
3.25
1.32
3.36
3.5
1.27
3.63
3.75
1.19
4.67
4
1.1
6.6
4.25
1.09
7.19
4.5
1.08
7.06
4.75
1.06
11
5
1.02
16
5.25
1.02
19
5.5
1.02
15.42
6.5
1.01
38
7.5
n/a
34

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over
5.52
1.13
0.5
1.78
1.98
4.3
1.22
1
1.21
4.4
2.13
1.67
1.5
1.11
6.17
1.6
2.34
2
1.01
17.13
1.33
3.16
2.5
1.01
20.38
1.14
5.8
3
n/a
n/a
1.09
6.83
3.5
n/a
78.5
1.02
14.75
4.5
n/a
26
n/a
41
5.5
n/a
n/a

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
D
W
D
D
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2AIK stockholm12732424
9Mjallby AIF11443116

Performance last matches

12

played

11

home

away

total

18 : 14

goals

11 : 10

1.5 : 1.2

goals avg

1.0 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mjallby AIF

13.09.2021

0-0

(0-0)

AIK stockholm

AIK stockholm

22.05.2021

2-2

(1-0)

Mjallby AIF

AIK stockholm

28.09.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Mjallby AIF

Mjallby AIF

09.08.2020

3-1

(2-1)

AIK stockholm

AIK stockholm vs Mjallby AIF prediction summary

AIK stockholm meets Mjallby AIF in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Sweden Allsvenskan on 02.07 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : AIK stockholm or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for AIK stockholm team to score and less than 1.5 for Mjallby AIF. AIK stockholm chances to win are 45%. Mjallby AIF chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


AIK stockholm scored 18 against 14 in 12 last matches whereas Mjallby AIF scored 11 against 10 in its 11 last games. AIK stockholm scored 1.5 against 1.2 in 12 last matches whereas Mjallby AIF scored 1.0 against 0.9 in its 11 last games.


Teams AIK stockholm and Mjallby AIF have played 4 matches so far. AIK stockholm won 1 matches in total while Mjallby AIF won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 9 in total.


AIK stockholm scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home AIK stockholm won 1. AIK stockholm won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Mjallby AIF scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Mjallby AIF won 1. Mjallby AIF won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AIK stockholm vs Mjallby AIF with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Allsvenskan