Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Ukraine. Druha Liga - Group A. Group A - 20

AFSK Kyiv vs Chernihiv prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (1-2)

28.11 Sunday

12:00 CET

Stadion Dinaz

AFSK Kyiv
Draw
Chernihiv

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
D
L
W
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Chernihiv17458-917
14AFSK Kyiv181512-288

Performance last matches

18

played

17

home

away

total

7 : 35

goals

14 : 23

0.4 : 1.9

goals avg

0.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Chernihiv

22.08.2021

0-0

(0-0)

AFSK Kyiv

AFSK Kyiv vs Chernihiv prediction summary

AFSK Kyiv meets Chernihiv in a match of a Group A - 20 round in Ukraine Druha Liga - Group A on 28.11 Sunday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Chernihiv and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for AFSK Kyiv team to score and less than 2.5 for Chernihiv. AFSK Kyiv chances to win are 10%. Chernihiv chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


AFSK Kyiv scored 7 against 35 in 18 last matches whereas Chernihiv scored 14 against 23 in its 17 last games. AFSK Kyiv scored 0.4 against 1.9 in 18 last matches whereas Chernihiv scored 0.8 against 1.4 in its 17 last games.


Teams AFSK Kyiv and Chernihiv have played 1 matches so far. AFSK Kyiv won 0 matches in total while Chernihiv won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


AFSK Kyiv scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home AFSK Kyiv won 0. AFSK Kyiv won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Chernihiv scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Chernihiv won 0. Chernihiv won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AFSK Kyiv vs Chernihiv with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Druha Liga - Group A