Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCanadaPacific Coast Soccer LeagueAFA - Khalsa
Canada. Pacific Coast Soccer League. Regular Season - 2

AFA vs Khalsa prediction, betting tips and odds

26.05 Sunday

05:00 CET

Cloverdale Athletic Park

AFA
Draw
Khalsa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

2

home

away

total

13 : 9

goals

3 : 2

3.3 : 2.3

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Khalsa

17.05.2024

1-0

AFA

Khalsa

29.07.2023

5-0

AFA

Khalsa

07.07.2023

4-2

AFA

AFA

28.05.2023

1-0

Khalsa

AFA vs Khalsa prediction summary

AFA meets Khalsa in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Canada Pacific Coast Soccer League on 26.05 Sunday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Khalsa and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for AFA team to score and less than 3.5 for Khalsa. AFA chances to win are 10%. Khalsa chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


AFA scored 13 against 9 in 4 last matches whereas Khalsa scored 3 against 2 in its 2 last games. AFA scored 3.3 against 2.3 in 4 last matches whereas Khalsa scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams AFA and Khalsa have played 4 matches so far. AFA won 1 matches in total while Khalsa won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 13 in total.


AFA scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home AFA won 1. AFA won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Khalsa scored 10 in total and 2.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Khalsa won 3. Khalsa won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AFA vs Khalsa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Pacific Coast Soccer League