Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueAC Taipei - Taipower
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 3

AC Taipei vs Taipower prediction, betting tips and odds

17.07 Sunday

10:00 CET

Stadium

AC Taipei
Draw
Taipower

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Taipower5311410
7AC Taipei5005-140

Performance last matches

6

played

5

home

away

total

7 : 20

goals

7 : 3

1.2 : 3.3

goals avg

1.4 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Taipower

17.04.2022

4-1

(3-0)

AC Taipei

AC Taipei vs Taipower prediction summary

AC Taipei meets Taipower in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 17.07 Sunday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Taipower and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for AC Taipei team to score and less than 3.5 for Taipower. AC Taipei chances to win are 10%. Taipower chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


AC Taipei scored 7 against 20 in 6 last matches whereas Taipower scored 7 against 3 in its 5 last games. AC Taipei scored 1.2 against 3.3 in 6 last matches whereas Taipower scored 1.4 against 0.6 in its 5 last games.


Teams AC Taipei and Taipower have played 1 matches so far. AC Taipei won 0 matches in total while Taipower won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


AC Taipei scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home AC Taipei won 0. AC Taipei won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Taipower scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Taipower won 1. Taipower won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AC Taipei vs Taipower with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League