Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Denmark. Viasat Divisionen. Regular Season - 12

AC Horsens vs Vendsyssel FF prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

17.10 Sunday

15:00 CET

CASA Arena Horsens

AC Horsens
Draw
Vendsyssel FF

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
W
W
L
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4AC Horsens11623520
11Vendsyssel FF10154-48

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

16 : 11

goals

13 : 17

1.5 : 1.0

goals avg

1.2 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vendsyssel FF

19.08.2021

1-2

(1-1)

AC Horsens

AC Horsens

17.02.2019

3-0

(0-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

21.10.2018

0-1

(0-1)

AC Horsens

Vendsyssel FF

20.04.2016

0-3

(0-2)

AC Horsens

AC Horsens

18.10.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

30.09.2015

1-1

(0-1)

AC Horsens

AC Horsens

17.05.2015

0-2

(0-1)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

05.11.2014

2-1

(1-0)

AC Horsens

AC Horsens

24.08.2014

0-1

(0-1)

Vendsyssel FF

AC Horsens

09.06.2014

1-2

(0-0)

Vendsyssel FF

Vendsyssel FF

27.10.2013

1-4

(0-1)

AC Horsens

Vendsyssel FF

04.08.2013

0-1

(0-1)

AC Horsens

AC Horsens vs Vendsyssel FF prediction summary

AC Horsens meets Vendsyssel FF in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Denmark Viasat Divisionen on 17.10 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : AC Horsens or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for AC Horsens team to score and less than 2.5 for Vendsyssel FF. AC Horsens chances to win are 45%. Vendsyssel FF chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


AC Horsens scored 16 against 11 in 11 last matches whereas Vendsyssel FF scored 13 against 17 in its 11 last games. AC Horsens scored 1.5 against 1.0 in 11 last matches whereas Vendsyssel FF scored 1.2 against 1.5 in its 11 last games.


Teams AC Horsens and Vendsyssel FF have played 12 matches so far. AC Horsens won 6 matches in total while Vendsyssel FF won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 28 in total.


AC Horsens scored 17 in total and 1.42 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home AC Horsens won 1. AC Horsens won 5 matches out of 7 played away.


Vendsyssel FF scored 11 in total and 0.92 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Vendsyssel FF won 1. Vendsyssel FF won 4 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AC Horsens vs Vendsyssel FF with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Viasat Divisionen