Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Faroe-Islands. Meistaradeildin. Regular Season - 14

AB vs B68 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-3 (0-0)

26.06 Sunday

02:00 CET

Skansi Arena

AB
Draw
B68

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
W
W
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6AB13517-1216
9B6813229-228

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

23 : 35

goals

10 : 32

1.8 : 2.7

goals avg

0.8 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AB

08.05.2022

4-1

(3-0)

B68

AB

14.04.2022

2-2

(1-1)

B68

AB

14.10.2017

2-0

B68

B68

13.08.2017

2-0

AB

AB

20.05.2017

2-0

B68

AB

21.08.2016

5-0

(3-0)

B68

B68

22.05.2016

2-2

(0-1)

AB

AB

06.03.2016

1-1

(0-0)

B68

B68

01.10.2014

1-2

AB

AB

27.06.2014

3-2

B68

B68

21.04.2014

3-2

AB

AB vs B68 prediction summary

AB meets B68 in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Faroe-Islands Meistaradeildin on 26.06 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : AB or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for AB team to score and less than 2.5 for B68. AB chances to win are 45%. B68 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


AB scored 23 against 35 in 13 last matches whereas B68 scored 10 against 32 in its 13 last games. AB scored 1.8 against 2.7 in 13 last matches whereas B68 scored 0.8 against 2.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams AB and B68 have played 11 matches so far. AB won 6 matches in total while B68 won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.55 goals per Match and 39 in total.


AB scored 25 in total and 2.27 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home AB won 5. AB won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


B68 scored 14 in total and 1.27 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home B68 won 2. B68 won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AB vs B68 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Meistaradeildin