Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 2AB Tårnby - Skovshoved
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 2. Group 2 - 15

AB Tårnby vs Skovshoved prediction, betting tips and odds

26.03 Saturday

14:00 CET

Tårnby Stadion

AB Tårnby
Draw
Skovshoved

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
D
D
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1AB Tårnby1410402034
10Skovshoved14257-811

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

34 : 14

goals

13 : 21

2.4 : 1.0

goals avg

0.9 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Skovshoved

11.09.2021

1-2

AB Tårnby

AB Tårnby

05.04.2021

2-2

Skovshoved

Skovshoved

26.09.2020

3-0

AB Tårnby

Skovshoved

10.06.2017

3-1

AB Tårnby

AB Tårnby

08.04.2017

0-2

Skovshoved

Skovshoved

24.09.2016

2-3

AB Tårnby

AB Tårnby vs Skovshoved prediction summary

AB Tårnby meets Skovshoved in a match of a Group 2 - 15 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 2 on 26.03 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : AB Tårnby and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for AB Tårnby team to score and less than 1.5 for Skovshoved. AB Tårnby chances to win are 45%. Skovshoved chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


AB Tårnby scored 34 against 14 in 14 last matches whereas Skovshoved scored 13 against 21 in its 14 last games. AB Tårnby scored 2.4 against 1.0 in 14 last matches whereas Skovshoved scored 0.9 against 1.5 in its 14 last games.


Teams AB Tårnby and Skovshoved have played 6 matches so far. AB Tårnby won 2 matches in total while Skovshoved won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.50 goals per Match and 21 in total.


AB Tårnby scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home AB Tårnby won 0. AB Tårnby won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Skovshoved scored 13 in total and 2.17 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Skovshoved won 2. Skovshoved won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for AB Tårnby vs Skovshoved with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 2