Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Bundesliga. Regular Season - 2

1899 Hoffenheim vs VfL BOCHUM prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 (2-2)

13.08 Saturday

15:30 CET

PreZero Arena

1899 Hoffenheim
Draw
VfL BOCHUM

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
12VfL BOCHUM1001-10
161899 Hoffenheim1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 3

goals

1 : 2

1.0 : 3.0

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

1899 Hoffenheim

02.04.2022

1-2

(0-1)

VfL BOCHUM

VfL BOCHUM

06.11.2021

2-0

(0-0)

1899 Hoffenheim

1899 Hoffenheim vs VfL BOCHUM prediction summary

1899 Hoffenheim meets VfL BOCHUM in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Germany Bundesliga on 13.08 Saturday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or VfL BOCHUM and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for 1899 Hoffenheim team to score and less than 1.5 for VfL BOCHUM. 1899 Hoffenheim chances to win are 10%. VfL BOCHUM chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


1899 Hoffenheim scored 1 against 3 in 1 last matches whereas VfL BOCHUM scored 1 against 2 in its 1 last games. 1899 Hoffenheim scored 1.0 against 3.0 in 1 last matches whereas VfL BOCHUM scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams 1899 Hoffenheim and VfL BOCHUM have played 2 matches so far. 1899 Hoffenheim won 0 matches in total while VfL BOCHUM won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


1899 Hoffenheim scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home 1899 Hoffenheim won 0. 1899 Hoffenheim won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


VfL BOCHUM scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home VfL BOCHUM won 1. VfL BOCHUM won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for 1899 Hoffenheim vs VfL BOCHUM with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Bundesliga