Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFaroe-IslandsLøgmanssteypid07 Vestur - KI Klaksvik
Faroe-Islands. Løgmanssteypid. Semi-finals

07 Vestur vs KI Klaksvik prediction, betting tips and odds

07.09 Wednesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

07 Vestur
Draw
KI Klaksvik

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

8 : 3

goals

6 : 0

4.0 : 1.5

goals avg

3.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

07 Vestur

15.05.2022

0-6

(0-3)

KI Klaksvik

KI Klaksvik

18.04.2022

3-0

(2-0)

07 Vestur

KI Klaksvik

19.09.2021

4-0

(2-0)

07 Vestur

07 Vestur

13.05.2021

0-9

(0-5)

KI Klaksvik

07 Vestur

02.05.2021

0-5

(0-3)

KI Klaksvik

07 Vestur

06.10.2018

4-2

KI Klaksvik

KI Klaksvik

05.08.2018

3-0

(0-0)

07 Vestur

07 Vestur

12.04.2018

2-3

(1-1)

KI Klaksvik

07 Vestur

24.08.2017

1-1

KI Klaksvik

KI Klaksvik

28.05.2017

1-0

(0-0)

07 Vestur

07 Vestur

09.04.2017

0-2

(0-1)

KI Klaksvik

KI Klaksvik

26.10.2013

7-1

(4-1)

07 Vestur

07 Vestur

27.07.2013

2-1

(1-1)

KI Klaksvik

KI Klaksvik

28.04.2013

5-2

(1-0)

07 Vestur

07 Vestur vs KI Klaksvik prediction summary

07 Vestur meets KI Klaksvik in a match of a Semi-finals round in Faroe-Islands Løgmanssteypid on 07.09 Wednesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or KI Klaksvik and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for 07 Vestur team to score and less than 3.5 for KI Klaksvik. 07 Vestur chances to win are 10%. KI Klaksvik chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


07 Vestur scored 8 against 3 in 2 last matches whereas KI Klaksvik scored 6 against 0 in its 2 last games. 07 Vestur scored 4.0 against 1.5 in 2 last matches whereas KI Klaksvik scored 3.0 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams 07 Vestur and KI Klaksvik have played 15 matches so far. 07 Vestur won 2 matches in total while KI Klaksvik won 11 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.27 goals per Match and 64 in total.


07 Vestur scored 12 in total and 0.80 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home 07 Vestur won 2. 07 Vestur won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


KI Klaksvik scored 52 in total and 3.47 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home KI Klaksvik won 6. KI Klaksvik won 5 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for 07 Vestur vs KI Klaksvik with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Løgmanssteypid