Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Slovakia. I Liga - Women. Regular Season - 7

Žilina W vs Ružomberok W prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

24.09 Saturday

16:00 CET

Futbalový štadión Strážov

Žilina W
Draw
Ružomberok W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Ružomberok W630339
10Žilina W6015-491

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

4 : 53

goals

10 : 7

0.7 : 8.8

goals avg

1.7 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Žilina W

07.05.2022

2-1

(0-1)

Ružomberok W

Ružomberok W

10.04.2022

1-2

(1-1)

Žilina W

Ružomberok W

21.11.2021

4-0

(3-0)

Žilina W

Žilina W

29.08.2021

3-0

Ružomberok W

Žilina W vs Ružomberok W prediction summary

Žilina W meets Ružomberok W in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Slovakia I Liga - Women on 24.09 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Ružomberok W and +3.5 goals and Over 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Žilina W team to score and less than 6.5 for Ružomberok W. Žilina W chances to win are 10%. Ružomberok W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Žilina W scored 4 against 53 in 6 last matches whereas Ružomberok W scored 10 against 7 in its 6 last games. Žilina W scored 0.7 against 8.8 in 6 last matches whereas Ružomberok W scored 1.7 against 1.2 in its 6 last games.


Teams Žilina W and Ružomberok W have played 4 matches so far. Žilina W won 3 matches in total while Ružomberok W won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Žilina W scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Žilina W won 2. Žilina W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Ružomberok W scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Ružomberok W won 1. Ružomberok W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Žilina W vs Ružomberok W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in I Liga - Women