Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSlovakia3. liga - CenterŽarnovica - Jednota Bánová
Slovakia. 3. liga - Center. Center - 16

Žarnovica vs Jednota Bánová prediction, betting tips and odds

27.03 Sunday

16:00 CET

Futbalový štadión MFK Nová Baňa

Žarnovica
Draw
Jednota Bánová

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
L
L
D
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Jednota Bánová157351324
15Žarnovica152112-327

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

11 : 43

goals

22 : 9

0.7 : 2.9

goals avg

1.5 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jednota Bánová

01.08.2021

3-0

Žarnovica

Žarnovica

30.09.2020

1-4

Jednota Bánová

Žarnovica vs Jednota Bánová prediction summary

Žarnovica meets Jednota Bánová in a match of a Center - 16 round in Slovakia 3. liga - Center on 27.03 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Jednota Bánová and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Žarnovica team to score and less than 2.5 for Jednota Bánová. Žarnovica chances to win are 10%. Jednota Bánová chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Žarnovica scored 11 against 43 in 15 last matches whereas Jednota Bánová scored 22 against 9 in its 15 last games. Žarnovica scored 0.7 against 2.9 in 15 last matches whereas Jednota Bánová scored 1.5 against 0.6 in its 15 last games.


Teams Žarnovica and Jednota Bánová have played 3 matches so far. Žarnovica won 0 matches in total while Jednota Bánová won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Žarnovica scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Žarnovica won 0. Žarnovica won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Jednota Bánová scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Jednota Bánová won 1. Jednota Bánová won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Žarnovica vs Jednota Bánová with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - Center